2015 Million Hearts Hypertension Control Challenge
Call for Nominations in this year’s Million Hearts Hypertension Control Challenge. High blood pressure is out of control for too many Americans. The latest data show that nearly 1 in 3 American adults—approximately 70 million—has high blood pressure, and only about half have it safely controlled.
We know that many practices and systems have succeeded in working with their patients to get blood pressure under control. Over 12 million adults are served by the 41 Hypertension Control Champions recognized to date.
This year, we want to recognize even more Hypertension Control Champions. Clinicians, practices, and health systems that provide continuing care and have achieved hypertension control rates greater than 70% are eligible to enter.
Please help spread the word by submitting your nomination or encouraging high-performing small and large practices to enter the 2015 Million Hearts® Hypertension Control Challenge. The Challenge is open August 18 through October 31, 2015.
Million Hearts® has developed several resources to promote and share the 2015 Challenge. You can be a part of this effort. Find resources to help promote the 2015 Challenge.
- Are you successful in controlling your #Hypertensive patients? Enter the @MillionHeartsUS #HTNControlChallenge!
- Maintain > 70% control of your hypertensive patients? Apply to be a @MillionHeartsUS #HTNControlChallenge Champion!
- Don’t miss your chance to be a @MillionHeartsUS #HTNControlChallenge Champion! The challenge closes Oct 31.
- Do you work with your patients to get #BloodPressure under control? Enter the 2015 Hypertension Control Challenge to spread the word about your success! The Challenge closes October 31 so don’t delay!
- Are you a Champion? What about your clinical practice or health system? Enter the 2015 Hypertension Control Challenge to share your success working with patients to keep #BloodPressure under control!
- Like and share this post to encourage clinicians, clinical practices, and health systems that provide care to patients with #HighBloodPressure to enter the 2015 Hypertension Control Challenge!