The Show Will Go On… Live from Atlanta!
On Tuesday, March 10th 1pm-4pm ET Justin was in his Atlanta studio talking to these healthcare leaders and health IT thought leaders. Stay tuned over the next several weeks to hear retakes from the show on This Just In weekdays. And tune in on the weekends when we will air the show in its entirety. Check weekend schedules for times of the This Just In Weekend Marathon Show.
- 1:00 – Justin’s opening remarks
- 1:05 – Dr. Bob Monteverdi, Global Director, Healthcare Solutions, Lenovo Health
- 1:10 – Aneesh Chopra, Author, Innovator, Former U.S. CTO, Founder of CareJourney
- 1:20 – Rasu Shrestha, MD MBA, Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer – Atrium Health
- 1:30 – John Halamka, MD, Author & President – Mayo Clinic Platform & Paul Cerrato, co-author of “Reinventing Clinical Decision Support”
- 1:50 – Karen B. DeSalvo, M.D., M.P.H., M.Sc., Chief Health Officer – Google
- 2:00 – Don Rucker, MD, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- 2:10 – Steven Posnack, M.S., M.H.S., Deputy National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- 2:20 – Elise Sweeney Anthony, JD, Executive Director, Office of Policy, ONC / HHS
- 2:30 – Kathryn Marchesini, J.D., Chief Privacy Officer, ONC/ HHS
- 2:40 – Dr. Jamie Skipper, RN, PhD, CEO – Elevation Health, Former. Sr. Scientist, ONC
- 3:00 HIMSS20 Panel Discussion: Virtual Care Strategy & Innovation Panel
- Matt Mikula, Global Healthcare Solutions Manager, Lenovo Health
- Farhad Chowdhury, CEO, Vianova Health
- Sylvan Waller, MD, Physician executive, healthcare technology entrepreneur
- 3:30 Monica Bolbjerg, MD, CEO, Qure4u, Inc.
- 3:40 Hal Wolf, President and CEO of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- 3:50 Closing Remarks
This Just In Weekdays at 2:30 pm ET
The latest trends impacting our nation’s economy, innovation, and opportunity with your HIT Advisor Justin Barnes.
About the Show
Tune in to This Just In with your host, Justin Barnes, aka the @HITAdvisor. On this 30-minute, informative program, Justin and his guests will shed light on the latest trends, strategy and innovations impacting healthcare, technology and even entrepreneurialism in America. Whether it’s healthcare, health IT, strategy, or the “next big thing”, if a topic is trending, Justin is sure to be talking about it with his broad circle of peers.
So get ready to join some of the most innovative, influencing and collaborative minds. Let’s strategically navigate the future together!
Show rebroadcasts at 6:30 am, 2:30 pm and 10:30 pm ET every weekday.
About the Host
Justin is a corporate, board and public policy advisor. In addition, he’s Chairman Emeritus of the HIMSS EHR Association and Co-Founder of the Health Innovation Think Tank where he assists these organizations with industry strategy, collaboration and leadership. Justin resides on numerous healthcare boards and brings the essential continuum of experience from start-up’s to industry-leading Fortune 15 conglomerates. Justin has formally addressed and/or testified before Congress as well as the last three Presidential Administrations on more than twenty occasions with statements relating to alternative payment & care delivery models, MACRA, value-based medicine, revenue cycle management, interoperability, EHR meaningful use, consumerism, health IT innovation, health information exchange, patient engagement, quality, HIPAA and the globalization of healthcare. Barnes is a regular public speaker on these issues and has appeared in more than 2,000 journals, magazines and broadcast media outlets relating to national leadership of healthcare and health IT.