Wellness Wednesday – Eating Right with Nurse Lauren
Hi there, Nurse Lauren here with your Wellness Wednesday tips! Today let’s chat about what it means to eat healthy.
- Eating right should be a lifestyle choice, not just a diet to lose weight.
- Research how much of the five food groups you should be consuming on a daily basis based on your age, gender and daily physical activity.
- Make a plan and stick to it! Meal prepping on the weekends can help you do this.
- Surf the internet for healthy recipes!
- A balanced nutritious diet an important part of a being healthy and your overall wellness.
This is Nurse Lauren, contributor of NursesNOW, signing off with your Wellness Wednesday tips. Follow these tips to make sure you are on track and eating a nutritious diet.