The Friday Five – Mark Your Calendars!
Answers Media Network is a series of topic-driven websites and multi-media channels dedicated to covering current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery. Established in 2009 with the debut of HITECHAnswers.net, our company has grown to five websites, HealthcareNOW Radio being one of them, and one Internet radio station. This week’s Friday Five focuses on the various event calendars, webinars and event posts that are offered on our Answers Media Network websites.
Health IT Answers’ Event Resource Pages
Health IT Answers is the aggregated site for the Answers Media Network community hub sites dedicated to educating healthcare providers and other stakeholders on the adoption of health information technology, health information exchange, the HITECH Act, the CMS EHR Incentive Program, Meaningful Use and other Federal Health IT initiatives. Health IT Answers houses a plethora of resources including, but not limited to, various events calendars:
- Our Events Calendar – lists upcoming webinars hosted by Answers Media Network in collaboration with various industry experts.
- Industry Events Calendar – one stop shopping for upcoming industry conferences, summits, meetings and more.
- Nursing Events Calendar – find out what big events, forums, conferences are happening in the field of nursing.
Answers Media Network Event with CalvertHealth and Windstream
When: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
Register for this event.
Prescription for Engaging Patients – Patients have so much more choice in who they choose for their care and healthcare providers need to worry about attracting patients as well as getting them engaged in their own care. In this webinar we will bring together CalvertHealth (@CalvertHealth) with Windstream Enterprise (@WindstreamBiz) and give real-life examples of how CalvertHealth is improving their patients’ experience.
eFax Corporate & Answers Media Network
When: Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
Register for this event.
Twitter: @eFaxCorporate @HealthITAnswers
Blockchain Technology and its Potential Impact on Data Security and Privacy – Blockchain is taking the healthcare industry by storm. First adopted in the financial world that allows Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to operate, many think it could be the answer to numerous industry challenges including data security and interoperability. Join eFax Corporate and Answers Media Network as we bring two industry experts to the virtual table to talk about blockchain and its impact on healthcare.
Answers Media Network
When: September 17, 2018 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET
Register for this event.
Value-Based Care: A Virtual Panel Discussion with Industry Thought Leaders – In 2018 the healthcare industry continues to work towards transformation to value-based care. While healthcare organizations and providers deal with the myriad of issues in moving past volume-based models, government regulations, the speed of transformation, and technological advancements are continually changing, creating both challenges and opportunities. The Quality Payment Program under MACRA is also now in its second year of reporting. Providers are anxiously looking to the publication of scores in October, and how these scores may impact both financial health and reputation. Join Answers Media Network on this upcoming webinar event as we bring thought leaders together for a virtual roundtable discussion on how the industry is doing in its transition to value-based care, and what lies ahead.
Answers Media Network’s Recurring Event Posts
We try to cover all of our bases here at Answers Media Network and do the legwork so our readers can stay abreast of upcoming health IT and RCM events. Readers can reference our recurring posts which are updated to reflect the most up to date information about events:
- RCM Answers – Attending professional development, conferences, summits, and webinars are some of the best ways to get the most current answers to help you navigate the changing landscape. Read our Upcoming RCM Conferences and Events post to find out if there is a conference or webinar in which you might be interested.
- HITECH Answers- Every Friday we post Upcoming Virtual Health IT Events for Providers. Take advantage of these upcoming online educational events. The webinars are all intended for eligible hospitals or eligible professional & their practices. They are free of charge so register today.
- HealthData Answers – Are you planning on attending any upcoming Health IT Events? Can’t make an event? Are you at an event? Keep up-to-the-minute on Twitter reading and using the event #hashtags. Get before, during, and after news from event coordinators, sponsors, and attendees. Add to the conversation and tweet your news and thoughts and don’t forget to add the #hashtag. Check out our Health IT Events and Hashtags and see what’s going on.
ICYMI – Our other Friday Fives and Blog posts from HCNR’s Nurse Lauren.