On Day 3 We Love To Say Merci!
We thank them and all our guest contributors who share their knowledge and insights on an array of health IT topics each and every day. We do like this time of year and we couldn’t let the season pass without acknowledging industry experts and bloggers who have contributed.
Here are Devin, Dan, and Art. If you haven’t read any of their posts yet, we invite you to check them out.
Art is a technology and cyber security focused leader who considers himself a serial entrepreneur. He has a 4x success rate in building companies with great cultures. Art transformed his knowledge and experience into a company that works to empower MSPs through one of the most versatile channel programs on the market.
We consider Art our HIPAA expert and syndicate his articles from HIPAA Secure Now! Here are some of his latest titles.
- Oops, Was That A HIPAA Violation?!
- Administrative Safeguards of the Security Rule: What Are They?
- Is Your Head or Your Business in the Cloud?
- What’s So Important About Security Risk Assessments for HIPAA Compliance?
- PHI or PII – What’s the Difference?
Devin Partida is the Editor-in-Chief of ReHack Magazine. Her subject matter interests are technology, startups, women in tech, the IoT and data security right now. Devin is a regular contributor to our media sites and is frequently on our Top 10 Read posts of the month lists. We consider Devin one of our most popular contributors. Here are some of her recent titles.
- What The NSA Updates Mean for Healthcare Facilities
- The Dangers of Power Outages at Health Care Facilities
- MedTech Is Experiencing a Diversity Problem
- 5 Ways Medical Practices Can Save Money in 2021
- How MRIs Could Improve Breast Cancer Screenings
By Dan Matthews, Writer, Content Consultant, and Researcher
Dan is a widely published freelance writer and content consultant. He is new to our sites this year but already building a readership. Here are some of his latest titles.
- How Mobile Telehealth Will Help With Vaccine Administration
- The Importance of Cybersecurity for Medical IoT Devices
- Transitioning a Healthcare Facility to a Wireless Network
- Exploring the Future of Healthcare IT