About HealthcareNOW Radio
HealthcareNOW Radio is an Internet radio station and companion podcast channel operated and produced as part of Answers Media Network. The station debuted in February of 2012, and offers commentary and discussion on the latest developments and trends impacting healthcare information technologies, healthcare innovations, healthcare delivery, and more.
Our shows’ hosts are industry thought leaders looking to shed light on some of the most pressing challenges facing healthcare today. The content of the station is B2B and intended for a listening audience of healthcare providers as well as the healthcare and health IT communities at large.
HealthcareNOW Radio Stats
- HealthcareNOW Radio Station (Internet based) Averages 38,000 Listeners per month
- Average Monthly Plays for On Demand Episodes for radio shows and podcast shows: 28,000 Plays per Month
- 2021 projected combined radio listeners and podcast plays: 750,000+
Companion SoundCloud Podcast Channel
All episodes of our radio shows become available on demand for replays as podcasts. We also have podcast-only shows. On average, we publish 6-8 new episodes to our podcast channel each week. Once published, they are distributed to all major podcast networks.
We work and engage with thought leaders and company sponsors in 4 ways:
- We help create, produce, distribute and market radio shows on HealthcareNOW Radio (Live Station and Podcast Channel)
- We syndicate, distribute and market podcast shows on HealthcareNOW Radio (Live Station and Podcast Channel)
- We syndicate, distribute and market podcast shows on our podcast channel to boost listenership.
- We offer a sponsored interview and companion Q&A article program that we produce, distribute and market across our network.
Learn more about any and all of these opportunities, as well as our more traditional digital marketing programs, by completing this contact form.
About Answers Media Network
Answers Media Network is a series of topic-driven websites and one Internet radio station dedicated to covering current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery.
Established in 2009, the company has grown to five websites and one Internet radio station. Collectively, the five websites and Internet radio station average 55,000 visits and sessions per month; our collective social media followers across all sites is 36,000. Our email subscriber list is 47,000.