Developing Effective Marketing Plans ft. David Marlowe
Healthcare marketers put considerable effort into driving strategies that meet organizational and community demands. With endless requests coming their way, how can marketers pivot to proactively execute impactful strategies? Join David Marlowe from Strategic Marketing Concepts, and host Chris Hemphill, as they discuss how to drive successful marketing plans, from start to finish, that align to organizational goals.
Listen to the Conversation
- An effective marketing plan in healthcare connects two environments: the one where the organization currently finds itself, and the one where the organization wants to be positioned.
- If a sector to stakeholder misunderstands marketing, the key to reversing their position is to involve them in your marketing plans and strategies.
- Marketing can work together with other sectors in their organization to address the organization’s problems and challenges. Their role is not limited to communications.
- Focus on communicating the strategic outcomes of your efforts. For example, instead of reporting the number of brochures you made, report the number of new people enrolled in the organization’s services because of the brochure initiative.
- Show to your leadership that your marketing plan was well thought out and contributed to the specific goals of the organization.
About the Show
Consumer experiences, major disruptors, and AI tech are shaping healthcare for years to come. On Hello Healthcare, we dive deep on these issues with leaders who are driving change. We hope that their stories will drive you to demand or create a better future.
Available to stream on all major listening platforms under Hello Healthcare Podcast and Healthcare NOW Radio.