Day 4: Tweeting Birds
On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me, four Tweeting birds…
On Day 4 of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts we looked at what’s #trending in the Twitterverse. Here are our favorite Tweeters who sang the #HIT songs all year.
Four HCNR Hosts to Follow
Our hosts with the most…
Our radio hosts interview thought and industry leaders on their respective shows in order to bring us informative episodes about the hottest topics in healthcare and health IT of the day. But did you know our hosts themselves also have a lot to offer and when they are not on the air they can often be found out in the Twitterverse sharing their knowledge, insights and reflections? Take a look at what some of our hosts are tweeting about and follow them.
- John Lynn @techguy – Co-host of Healthcare IT Today, Community Organizer, Entrepreneur, Writer, Conference Organizer, Keynote Speaker.
- David Harlow @healthblawg – Host of Harlow on Healthcare and a healthcare attorney with deep experience in business, strategy, policy, compliance and proactive counseling across the industry.
- Fred Goldstein @fsgoldstein – Co-host of PopHealth Week, President, Accountable Health, LLC, Instructor Bower School of PopHealth. Consulting on health system design, PopHealth, mHealth & data.
- Jared Johnson @jaredpiano – One of the hosts of Paradigm Shift of Healthcare. According to his twitter description Jared builds innovative brands & produces podcasts Healthcare Rap, founder Shift.Health, #DigitalHealth Top 100 Influencer.
Our Favorite Tweeters
You are nobody until somebody follows you…
While we certainly enjoy welcoming new followers, we learn a lot from those we follow and are continuously seeking out smart, informative Tweeters to add to our list. Below is a sampling of some favorites we have been following for quite some time and others with whom we’ve recently linked.
- ONC @ONC_HealthIT – The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC) improves the health & well-being of individuals through the use of technology & health information.
- Paddy Padmananha @PaddyPadmanabha – According to his Twitter description Paddy is CEO of Damo Consulting Inc. @damoconsult, Strategist, Author, Writer, Guitar player/singer and Podcaster of The Big Unlock, on of HCNR’s podcasts on SoundCloud.
- Hollon Kohz @HollonKohtz– Assistant Director of PR at MGMA @MGMA Southerner, Auburn grad, Work hard | Be kind
Our Favorite Retweeters
Thanks for the memories…
We’d like to send some holiday cheer and a big thank you to all of our followers out there in the Twittersphere. We appreciate your support, your retweets, and mentions helping us to spread the HIT word. Below are some of our most loyal followers and retweeters.
- Grace Vinton @HITeaWithGrace – Healthcare Technology Public Relations Specialist
- MiHIN @MiHIN – Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services, the state HIE, is a public and private nonprofit collaboration dedicated to improving the healthcare experience.
- William Hersh @williamhersh – Professor and Chair, Department of Medical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology, Oregon Health & Science University
- Amanda Griffith @BumblePR – HealthIT media relations consultant and content writer, patient, wife, mom of three and one golden retriever.
Our Favorite Hashtags and Lists
Making a list and checking it twice…
‘Tis the season of giving and spending on anyone and everyone but ourselves. We’re not encouraging you to follow the Tao of Scrooge, but why not give yourself a little something too this year? We have the perfect thing… a subscription to any and all of our Twitter Lists! And what makes this offer even better? It’s free! So what are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Nurses – We LOVE nurses at HCNR so much so that we created a t of the best ones follow along with some great nursing organizations as well.
- Station Favorites – This list compiles the guests, hosts, and audiocast members you will hear on HCNR.
Spread the word…
We followed what was new and exciting this year in HIT using the good old #hashtag. We stayed abreast of what tweeters were saying about the latest conferences and HIT news. In addition, we tried to keep our readers up to date on trending #hashtags worth following, Tweet Chats to consider, and event #hashtags to follow and use with our regular post, Health IT Events and Hashtags, on HIE Answers. Below is a list of some of our favorites from the past year.
And finally, follow us as we go through 2021 tweeting about health information technology and our own personal passions…
- Health IT Answers – @HealthITAnswers
- AnswersMediaNetwork – @AnswersNetwork
- HealthcareNowRadio – @HCNowRadio
- Roberta Mullin – @mssoftware
- Carol Flagg – @carolflagg
#HappyHolidays from all of us!