Best Value Schools Releases 2017-2018 Ranking of Affordable Online RN to BSN Programs
For more on “all things nursing” visit our Nurses NOW resources.
BestValueSchools.com has published its 2017-2018 ranking of the Top 30 Affordable Online RN to BSN Degree Programs.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs opportunities for registered nurses (RNs) are expected to increase 16% by 2024. While positions are available for nurses with an associate’s degree, many employers will only hire RNs who have earned their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
In other words, this is an ideal time for registered nurses to enroll in an online RN-to-BSN degree program, and BestValueSchools.com has updated its ranking for 2017 to help students find the college or university that’s best for them. Ranking factors include affordability (average annual tuition and fees), size/popularity (average number of students that the program graduates each year), and growth (five-year change in the size of the program’s graduating class).
Every student has unique needs and may prioritize different features of online nursing programs. Best Value Schools encourages readers to use rankings as a guide as they look for opportunities that fit their goals, schedules, and budgets.
To view the article along with detailed information about each program, visit the BestValueSchools.com website.
Below is a list of all 30 schools that made the ranking.
1. Central Methodist University
2. Western Governors University
3. Mississippi University for Women
4. University of South Florida
5. University of Texas-Arlington
6. University of Louisiana-Lafayette
7. University of Southern Indiana
8. Ohio University
9. University of Central Missouri
10. Brigham Young University-Idaho
11. University of Arkansas
12. University of West Florida
13. Fayetteville State University
14. New Mexico Highlands University
15. Linfield College
16. Northern Arizona University
17. University of Texas at El Paso
18. Columbus State University
19. University of Central Florida
20. Davenport University
21. University of Michigan-Flint
22. Western Carolina University
23. Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
24. South Dakota State University
25. Fort Hays State University
26. Florida International University
27. Mount Carmel College of Nursing
28. Appalachian State University
29. University of Toledo
30. University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
For photos and information about each school, please visit the full article on BestValueSchools.com.
BestValueSchools.com uses publicly available data and original ranking methodologies to produce independent assessments of U.S. colleges and universities, including both online and traditional degree programs. The mission of Best Value Schools is to provide clear, credible guidance that helps current and potential students find the best college for them. Best Value Schools recognizes that no ranking is perfect and recommends that readers use their articles to help inform, but not dictate, their decision about where to attend college.