Register Now for eHealth’s 2015 iTHRIVE Innovation Challenge
Do something fun this August and register for eHealth Initiative’s 2015 iTHRIVE Innovation Challange, August 12-13 in Washington, DC. The challenge is a series of events convening people with innovative ideas, startups, and investments in health IT. As part of the event, eHI is launching an online challenge asking entrepreneurs to submit innovative proposals to tackle healthcare problems head-on, focusing on critical aspects of the eHealth Initiative 2020 Roadmap. Proposals will be evaluated and voted on by experts over the next few months. All activities lead up to the final events on August 12-13 where over 100 entrepreneurs, business leaders, government officials, innovators, investors, and promising entrepreneurs from around the world will compete for prizes.
The three challenge areas are listed below. The challenge is seeking ideas focused on the following:
- Consumer-oriented IT – Innovative technology or incentives that advance consumer-oriented health IT and enhances a patient’s ability to manage their health.
- Population health management – Technological solutions that reduce inappropriate variation, reduces disparities and rewards innovation in population health management.
- Interoperability between providers, payers and across the delivery system – Innovative technology/approaches to meaningfully exchange healthcare data and interoperate.
- Sam Ho, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, United Healthcare, Chair of eHealth Initiative
- Christopher Ross, Chief Information Officer, Mayo Clinic, Chair of Foundation for eHealth Initiative
- Daniel Garrett, Principal and Health Information Technology Practice Leader, PwC
- John Glaser, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Cerner
- Steven Stack, MD, President-Elect, American Medical Association
- Russ Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Availity
- Susan Turney, MD, President and CEO, Marshfield Clinic Health System
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Providers and Clinicians
Hospital, Health System and Clinic Executives
Health Plans/Payers Executives
Researchers, Scientists and Epidemiologists
Health Information Managers
Suppliers and Vendors