This Just In Live at #HIMSS16
HIMSS Media and HealthcareITNews present This Just In at #HIMSS16 in Las Vegas.
When: Tuesday, March 1st and Wednesday, March 2nd
Where: Booth 951
The HIMSS16 Conference is just around the corner and our Justin Barnes, aka the @HITAdvisor, of This Just In will be there broadcasting his show live. HIMSS16 takes place in Las Vegas from February 29 – March 4 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center. HIMSS16 is the place to network and connect with thousands of industry leaders and other health IT professionals. Over 40,000 clinicians, executives, health IT professionals, and vendors from around the world will be in attendance.
If you are at the conference, stop by booth 951 where the shows will be broadcasting live. Hear Justin discuss the biggest issues and opportunities in health IT with industry visionaries. His guests will be healthcare’s leading CEO’s, CIO’s entrepreneurs, policy leaders and even a few surprise celebrity guests. Justin and his guests will be sharing actionable intelligence on:
- How Interoperability is driving care coordination in their backyard
- How Connected Care is driving innovative care and increasing care access in every community
- How Pop Health & Quality Reporting is driving healthcare’s financial and strategic bottom line
- And much more!
- H. Stephen Lieber, CAE – President & CEO of HIMSS
- Farzad Mostashari, MD – Chief Executive Officer of Aledade, Inc.
- Aneesh Chopra – Co-Founder & EVP, Hunch Analytics and Former U.S. CTO
- Mariann Yaeger, MBA – Chief Executive Officer of The Sequoia Project
- John Halamka, MD – CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
About This Just In
You can catch Justin’s show weekdays at 2:30 pm ET on HealthcareNOWradio or listen to his many archived shows on demand. In this 30-minute, informative program, Justin and his guests shed light on the latest trends, strategy and innovations impacting healthcare, technology and even entrepreneurialism in America. Whether it’s healthcare, health IT, strategy, or the “next big thing”, if a topic is trending, Justin is sure to be talking about it with his broad circle of peers.