HealthcareNOW Radio Pop-Up Studio with J2 Global
A Look at the Top 6 Health IT Trends in Today’s Virtual HIMSS World
Join us this Thursday at 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific as we pivot and bring this 30-minute Pop-Up studio that was scheduled for HIMSS20 to webcast.
On this event, our experts discuss the trends impacting the industry and what impact two landmark rules on Interoperability, patient data access and information blocking released on Monday, March 6 will have on the entire industry.
Moderator: Fred Goldstein, Host of PopHealth Week on HealthcareNOW Radio Panelists:
- Jeffrey Sullivan, Chief Technology Officer, J2 Cloud Services
- Lee Barrett, Executive Director and CEO of EHNAC
- CMS and ONC Implementing Final Provisions of the 21st Century Cures Act
- Rising cost of healthcare: reducing the financial burden for healthcare providers
- Overcoming the roadblocks to interoperability and the impact of TEFCA
- Improving clinical and administrative workflows
- Streamlining data standards and protocols to facilitate communication across systems
- Enhancing the security of PHI and preventing data breaches