- This event has passed.
November 30 - December 2
Where Nurse Faculty and Innovation Meet
November 30-December 2, 2023, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Lake Buena Vista FL
Transform is AACN’s national conference specifically designed for faculty teaching in baccalaureate and/or master’s nursing programs. This annual gathering of nursing faculty features thought leaders who are redefining how professional nurses are educated and how they practice and provides opportunity for networking with colleagues and peers.
Key Conference Benefits
- Discover new developments in academic nursing along with the latest innovations impacting higher education and healthcare delivery.
- Connect with noted thought leaders and shape the future of nursing education.
- Meet face-to-face with peers and explore how your colleagues from across the nation are developing and inspiring future generations of nursing professionals.
- Immerse into a rich and diverse learning environment including plenary and breakout sessions, focused discussions, and informal breakfast forums.
- Participate in abstract presentations, which are selected following a competitive peer-review process.
- Attendees are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Nursing Continuing Professional Development (NCPD).
©2023 Answers Media Company, LLC