- This event has passed.
2022 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute
June 14, 2022 - June 16, 2022
June 14-16, 2022 Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans LA
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is the one executive event focused on growth ̶ developing growth strategies and nurturing the innovations that fuel growth of health and human services. The institute brings together the thought leaders from organizations serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs to share their approaches to building service lines and service systems.
The OPEN MINDS Institutes
“The Performance Edge” ̶ What a difference two years can make! The domains of the health and human service market serving consumers with chronic conditions and the most complex support needs has a new set of strategic factors – from more managed care, to health plan backward integration, to new competitors in the space ̶ and more. What organizations in these market domains need is a ‘performance edge.’ Competitive advantage in demonstrating value to consumers and payers ̶ and business models that assure long-term sustainability. The 2022 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute series is focused on how to improve your organization’s performance edge.
- Data-driven performance management at the 2022 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute
- Breakout strategy and plans for innovation and growth based on competitive performance at the 2022 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute
- Operational excellence to drive world class performance at the 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute
- Building a performance-driven executive team at the 2022 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat
- Harnessing the power of technology to drive organizational performance to the next level at the 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Innovation Institute
Over the year ahead, OPEN MINDS will be focused on how executives of organizations serving the most vulnerable consumers can get the performance edge for their organization ̶ achieving their objectives and building a sustainable market position in the evolving health and human service landscape.
©2023 Answers Media Company, LLC