d.health Summit 2017
Can’t make the event? Be sure to follow it using #dhealth2017.
The University of Rochester, in collaboration with West Health (@WestHealth), is hosting the third annual d.health Summit (@dhealth2017), a national forum for healthcare leaders, entrepreneurs, technology firms, policymakers and senior care advocates to exchange ideas, create new relationships, and foster disruptive technological and process innovations to improve the lives of the nation’s aging population. West Health is an organization dedicated to enabling seniors to successfully age in place, with access to high-quality, affordable health and support services that preserve and protect their dignity, quality of life and independence.
Next important #aging event! Use WestHealth promo code to save 25%!
— West Health (@WestHealth) March 14, 2017
d.health Summit 2017 promises to be an engaging and informative event for all fields interested in solutions for successful aging. The day long conference will be filled with knowledgeable speakers and lively panel discussions with some of the top experts, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and policy makers in the field. There will be opportunities to network with attendees and participants from all sectors on aging including business, health IT, startups, clinical, advocacy and more. Explore the agenda and register prior to March 31st for the Early Bird Discount! Tweet This
As noted above d.health summit attracts some of the best and the brightest in regards to the aging population. Listed below are the two keynote speakers whose addresses are not to missed.
- David Blumenthal MD, MPP will give his presentation The Future of Aging: Optimizing Healthcare Systems. Dr. Blumenthal is president of The Commonwealth Fund, a national philanthropy engaged in independent research on health and social policy issues. From 2009 to 2011, he served as the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology under president Barack Obama. As a renowned health services researcher and national authority on health it adoption, Dr. Blumenthal is the author of more than 250 books and scholarly publications.
- Molly Joel Coye MD, MPH will present Access, Affordability, & the Holistic Needs of Seniors. Coye is Executive-in-Residence at AVIA, the nation’s leading network for health systems seeking to innovate and transform through the effective identification and deployment of digital solutions.
What to Expect:
The conference agenda for the day is busy with back to back panel discussions, briefings and networking opportunities. Each discussion hosts speakers from a variety of organizations and backgrounds. Below is a sampling of some of the topics for discussion:
- The Longevity Economy: Challenges and Opportunities
- A Roadmap for Successful Aging
- Safe, Healthy, Happy Aging: The Future of the Built Environment
- Investing in the Future of Healthcare
SAVE THE DATE
When: Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Where: The New York Academy of Sciences
7 World Trade Center
250 Greenwich St. 40th Fl
New York, NY 10007
Register NOW for Early Bird Rates!