Accelerating Digital Health Possibilities
A Conversation with Daniel Kraft MD
Daniel Kraft, MD
Daniel Kraft is a Stanford and Harvard-trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, and innovator and is serving as the Chair of the XPRIZE Pandemic Alliance Task Force. With over 25 years of experience in clinical practice, biomedical research and healthcare innovation, Kraft has served as faculty chair for Medicine at Singularity University since its inception in 2008, and is founder and chair of Exponential Medicine, a program that explores convergent, rapidly developing technologies and their potential in biomedicine and healthcare. Following undergraduate degrees from Brown University and medical school at Stanford, Daniel was Board Certified in both Internal Medicine & Pediatrics after completing a Harvard residency at the Massachusetts General Hospital & Boston Children’s Hospital, and fellowships in hematology, oncology, and bone marrow transplantation at Stanford.
Listen to the Conversation
- Daniel Kraft, MD, explains why it’s important not to get stuck in one thing, connect with people “not like you” and take risks.
- Kraft champions the XPRIZE and invited 700 companies to explore how to invent the next wave of COVID-19 tests that are easier and less expensive to use.
- Hear about his new venture and fund that will accelerate digital health possibilities.
- Why is Kraft on the edge of what’s next – a pilot, physician, researcher, inventor, author, educator and author. Hear about his upcoming adventures in medicine.
- Kraft is looking for “medical pain points” that guide his adventures in the biomedical and health-invention sectors to improve people’s lives.
- Think science fiction is off base? Kraft says: “The future is coming faster than you think.”
About the Show
Join digital health advocate and author Gil Bashe as he discusses the power of collaboration and innovation in improving care across the health ecosystem. Sharing stories and insights from a global perspective, Gil looks at the companies and people who are making a difference and offers his opinions on how to connect the dots to transform the industry for good.
On the radio weekdays at 10:30 am, 6:30 pm, & 2:30 am ET.