2016 State Healthcare IT Connect Summit
March 21-22, 2016
Baltimore Mariott Waterfront
Event Twitter Hashtag: #StateHIT
This year’s 2016 State Healthcare IT Connect Summit is produced by Healthcare IT Connect along with NASCIO (National Association of State CIOs), APHSA (American Public Human Services Association), the eHealth Initiative (eHI) and Health Affairs. The 2016 meeting marks the 7th Annual State Healthcare IT Connect Summit and will consist of a two program where public and private sector thought leaders will discuss ideas and strategies about health reform and transformation.
ACA Compliance Care Coordination / Provider Collaboration Cloud / SaaS Migration Community Analytics / Population Health Management Data Analytics / Performance Improvement Delivering Integrated H&HS: Interoperability, Data & the Enterprise Approach Eligibility and Enrollment Enterprise Data Governance Strategies Health Benefits (Insurance) Exchange (HIX) Sustainability HHS Enterprise Planning & MITA 3.0 Horizontal Integration for Health and Human Services Identity Management Interoperability Initiatives / H&HS Integration Frameworks IT Procurement Strategy / IV&V Medicaid Modernization, MMIS Procurement & Enterprise Systems Planning MMIS Modernization / Evolving to Modularity Modular Procurement – RFP Development Multi-Payer MMIS / APCD Multi-State MMIS Collaboration Open Data – H&HS Transformation Optimizing Managed Care Patient / Member Engagement Predictive Analytics – Combatting Fraud, Waste & Abuse Privacy & Security Provider Network Management / Provider Directory Public Program Data and Analytics SIM Transformation, Data Analytics and Population Health Management State Implementations of Telehealth State Innovation Model (SIM) Planning / Implementation
Attendees will have the Opportunity to:
- Learn from Nationally Recognized HIT Strategists who are implementing State HIT Systems to support Diverse Health reform Agendas
- Collaborate and Problem Solve with Peers at the ‘States of HIT Implementation’ Roundtables
- Network and Establish Valuable Relationships in the State Health IT Community at the Connect Social Functions
- Discover Leading Edge HIT Innovations at the ‘Meet the Innovators Roundtables’ and Connect Exhibition Hall
- Experience Baltimore’s historic Inner Harbor and explore famous neighborhoods such as for world class dining, shopping and sports stadiums
Registration is now open.
Take advantage of an Early Bird Rate by February 5, 2016.