The Friday Five: Highlighting Answers Media Network
This week’s Friday Five focuses on our very own Answers Media Network, a series of topic-driven websites and multi-media channels dedicated to covering current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery. Established in 2009 with the debut of HITECHAnswers.net, the company has grown to five websites and one Internet radio station. Each website is broken down below and we’ve listed some of the recurring posts and resources found on each.
www.HITECHAnswers.net – Content focuses on the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act which included the CMS EHR Incentive programs. Our readers are healthcare providers adopting health information technology, consultants and EHR vendors in this health IT space. Don’t miss these posts and issues we regularly report on:
- Friday events – All free, all on line, all educational from around the industry.
- Business news – Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and funding in health IT.
- Talent Tuesday – Who’s hiring?
- Hires – Who did they hire?
- Top 10 Most read posts – Monthly recap of what topics are trending from the most popular posts.
www.HealthDataAnswers.net – Previously HIEAnswers.net, content focuses on Health Information Exchange a key part of current national policy to make health records interoperable. Also focusing on health data at large using analytics, precision medicine, clinical communication, and AI. Our readers are healthcare providers, EHR vendors, HISP vendors and consultants in the health IT space. Don’t miss these posts and issues we report on:
- HIE Rundown – interoperability covers a wide net, we cover the health information exchange news once a month.
- State HIE News and Updates – Reporting on the state exchange organizations in this monthly report.
- Hashtag events – Can’t attend an upcoming conference? Follow the organizers and attendees as they tweet what is happening.
- Blockchain – Wednesday series on blockchain in healthcare, with resources and news.
- Virtual Care – Wednesday series on resources and news about using virtual care.
- AI, ML, DL, and NLP – Wednesday series sorting all this out with resources and news.
- Precision Medicine – Wednesday series highlighting what’s new and happening in precision medicine.
www.RCMAnswers.net – Content focuses on healthcare revenue cycle management highlighting the current change to ICD-10 and moving from fee to value based reimbursement models. Our readers are healthcare providers, payors, vendors and consultants in this healthcare financial space. Don’t miss these posts and issues we report on:
www.HealthITAnswers.net – This site aggregates all content and posts from our media sites. The site also includes our popular health IT events calendar, product store, and resource downloads. Don’t miss these resources we offer:
www.HealthcareNOWradio.com is our internet radio station streaming 24/7 all healthcare and health IT talk. Don’t miss these posts and issues we report on:
- Friday Five – Weekly post listing five items or resources connected to a trending topic.
- Wellness Wednesday with Nurse Lauren – Tips and advice from HCNR’s content contributor, Nurse Lauren.
- Celebration Awareness Posts – Posts highlighting the current celebration being recognized.
- NursesNOW – HCNR’s number one resource for nurses.