Recorded Learning Events
Tune In Weekdays at 2am, 1pm, and 7pm ET
Listen to learning presentations from industry thought leaders on health information technology and EHR adoption. Accompanying presentations and video presentations are also available. See information below for more information.
- MU Audits with Jim Tate
- MU Stage 2 with Joy Rios
- Patient Engagement with Matthew Hager of NeHC
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule with Mike Semel
- Healthcare Reform and ICD-10 with Eric Beier
Reporting CQMs with Joy Rios
- Don’t Fear ICD 10 with Dr. Evan Gwilliam
- Legacy EMR data with Brad Benson
- Patient Engagement with Heather Montgomery
- Health Information Exchange/Interoperability with Alex Horowitz
- ICD 10-Physician Practices with Carolyn Hartley
Tune in and hear the weekly featured Learning Lunch weekdays at 1pm ET.
T-System Educational Event
Recorded events with Dr. Robert Hitchcock, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Vice President of T-System. Visit all of their recorded events.
Playing on the radio:
- Meaningful Use Updates and Strategies
- Meaningful Use Tips
Learning Webinars from HITECH Answers
Making Sense of Social Media in Healthcare from HITECH Answers.netwith Mary Pat Whaley of Manage My Practice.
Download the Presentation
For more HITECH Answers eLearning Events visits their YouTube Channel.