Tune In Weekdays at 2am, 1pm, and 7pm ET
Listen to learning presentations from industry thought leaders on health information technology and EHR adoption. Accompanying presentations and video presentations are also available. See information below for more information.
- MU Audits with Jim Tate
- MU Stage 2 with Joy Rios
- Patient Engagement with Matthew Hager of NeHC
- HIPAA Omnibus Rule with Mike Semel
- Reporting CQMs with Joy Rios
- Legacy EMR data with Brad Benson
- Patient Engagement with Heather Montgomery
- Health Information Exchange/Interoperability with Alex Horowitz
- ICD 10-Physician Practices with Carolyn Hartley
Tune in and hear the weekly featured Learning Lunch weekdays at 1pm ET.
T-System Educational Event
Recorded events with Dr. Robert Hitchcock, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Vice President of T-System. Visit all of their recorded events.
Playing on the radio:
- Meaningful Use Updates and Strategies
- Meaningful Use Tips
Learning Webinars from HITECH Answers
Making Sense of Social Media in Healthcare from HITECH Answers.netwith Mary Pat Whaley of Manage My Practice.
Download the Presentation
For more HITECH Answers eLearning Events visits their YouTube Channel.
On the Air
Latest on Twitter
- From @HITAdvisor Justin Barnes - As 2016 Unfolds, the New Normal Holds in #Healthcare #HIT https://t.co/tSNDllnbW2 https://t.co/Flk5b0Xv86 12 hours ago
- Coming up at 4p ET - Tune into The ABCs of #MIPS with Tom Lee & Beth Houck of @SAIgnite https://t.co/0mJql4F1te https://t.co/1L2V1RHLL3 12 hours ago
- Support #WorldRadioDay on February 13th with These 5 Key Themes & 15 Ideas @WorldRadioDay https://t.co/yWyAHA0gum https://t.co/USZ5mZHdzZ 12 hours ago
- Listen to HealthcareNOWRadio & Celebrate #WorldRadioDay with 24 Hours of #HealthIT Programs https://t.co/FfuX2NoNu2 https://t.co/18a0KMVLKi 12 hours ago